- The two Master suites, unique and very different from each other (as different as – well, as different as Cowboys and Indians….). Both rooms are equally fabulous – no more drawing straws with your travel companions over the master suite. These bedrooms each have delightful decor, en-suite bathrooms and comfortable beds. You will love the quality mattresses, luxury linens and ample choice of pillows.
- The perfect solution for couples traveling together.
- Two bedrooms with queen beds plus a pull out queen sleeper sofa in the living room. Sleeps 6 total.
- Two full bathrooms.
- The darling kitchen opens to a cosy living room and makes a great place to cook, eat, watch movies and just relax!
- A great place to stay while exploring the National Parks. Zion Canyon, Bryce Canyon and North Rim Grand Canyon are all close day trips.
Click on photos to enlarge –
– One of our favorite things about Kanab is it’s unique movie making history!
At one time more movies were made in Kanab Utah, than anywhere else in the United States outside of California!
Wow, that’s a lot of movies and a lot of interesting history for this little town.
-Pop up some popcorn and spend your evenings relaxing in our cosy living room surrounded by photos of that fun filming history and watch some of our ever growing collection of vintage western movies made right here.
-Not into old Westerns? No problem. Stream all of your favorites directly through our brand new smart TV. Our new upgraded fiber optic network means no streaming down time!
What to expect at the Western Star Bungalow
Central Heat & Air Conditioning
2 Bedrooms - Each With Queen Beds
Key Code Entry
1 Sofa bed
Linens & Towels
DVD Player and Netflix
Phone Jack Speakers
Complete Laundry Facilities, Detergent
Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner
Large Sitting porch with Swing
Iron and Ironing board
Patio table and chairs
Gas BBQ Grill
Pet Bowls and Bed
Property Layout –
– The Star Garage is attached to the side of the Western Star Bungalow, but each with it’s own space – own parking, own amenities, own outdoor patio space.
– Only 3 things in common: 1. We love them both! 2. The laundry room. The laundry is shared from an outdoor carport entrance. 3. The newly landscaped side yard.
– Check out our other unit, Have an adventurous runaway for 2 in The Star Garage Studio
Or – Rent both and save 10% on your total!